RETURNED GOODS AND CREDIT POLICY
DEFECTIVE / MISS SENT MERCHANDISE:
Welcome Home by DII will authorize the return of miss sent or factory defective merchandise for full credit. A request for return authorization must be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of merchandise. All return goods must be in standard pack quantities, and in the original cartons. A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the customer’s credit, and all freight charges will be paid by the customer. Please review your order immediately upon receipt – no credits or claims will be accepted after 30 days.
A return authorization number must be issued by our Customer Service Department before merchandise is returned. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.
1. Ensure that your item is eligible for return
3. Our Customer Service Department will contact you with an authorization number and return instruction. No returns will be accepted without prior written authorization.
Welcome Home by DII will not accept returns for the following:
- Any custom merchandise including all custom designs, packaging and labelling.
- Damage caused by customer’s handling and/or storage.
- Shop worn merchandise or merchandise altered from its original condition.
- Undisputed amount of invoice is still due within invoice terms.
- Claims for lost shipments, or damage caused by freight carrier should be filed with the freight carrier directly.